4.01.2011

raise the roof

I took thousands of pictures on the Eurotrip that Mom and I took after my graduation. One stop was in Luzern, Switzerland. It is a gorgeous city surrounded by the Swiss Alps and right on the lake. Right when we got there [by train] I see this massive modern building with a roof that cantilevered farther out than anything I've ever seen in person. It was amazing! After we took a ferry that made stops at different ports on Lake Luzern, I had to get up close and personal with this thing. Check out some of the pictures of the KKL [culture and convention centre by Jean Nouvel] along with other shots I took from Luzern. 



Swans were all over this lake! They made my photos so much better. To see more of Jean Nouvel's architecture click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment