11.10.2011

photoshooting 1

I wanted to show potential customers ways to wear my handmade accessories as they looked at things in my craft booth, so I had a few people help me out with photoshoots. Brittany modeled the bridal button pin since she's getting married ..on Saturday! It could be worn best at bridal showers, luncheons, or teas. The pin has a blingin' antique button from my grandma's era. I love it. I saved some of those to be incorporated in my future wedding dress. The polka dot pin is so classic and fun. Dress up a pashmina or black sweater. The necklace is made from camel colored leather and antique turquoise buttons. Those buttons were one of a kind. I actually sold this necklace at the festival, but could make others with different button beauties. The ring is gold wire wrapped with a green aventurine cut stone. I figured I'd try the black and white effect on my pictures to show off the items! Effective?






No comments:

Post a Comment